Terms and Conditions and House Rules
Terms and Conditions and House Rules at Claddagh House Bed & Breakfast.
These general conditions apply to all users of the Bed & Breakfast:
- By entering into a rental agreement, these Terms and Conditions are applicable.
- Tenants must have a fixed place of residence.
- The owner is not liable for damage and / or injury, loss or theft of property of the users.
- We would appreciate it if damage and other mishaps are reported to us ASAP.
- Guests can, in breach of these Terms or any inappropriate behaviour, be denied access to Claddagh House Bed & Breakfast by the owner, without notice or reasons provided and without refund of any accommodation fees paid.
Guests of Claddagh House Bed & Breakfast must adhere to the following domestic regulations:
Booking and confirmation
- We do not charge for reservations for accommodation at Claddagh house Bed & Breakfast.
- You can make a reservation by telephone or e-mail.
- After this, we will send you a confirmation of the reservation.
- The accommodation fees must be paid one week before arrival or in cash on the day of arrival.
- If you are unable to fulfil your contractual lease, you should report this as soon as possible, so that the owner can offer the accommodation to third parties on the resulting vacancy dates.
- In case of cancellation within one week of arrival, guests will be charged 50% of the accommodation fees as compensation.
- If the accommodation is cancelled up to two days of arrival, guests will be charged 100% of the accommodation fees as compensation. Residential rules Arrival and departure.
- On the day of arrival you can use your unit from 4.00 p.m. Check-in is until 7:00 p.m., unless otherwise agreed.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 a.m.
- There will be no refund for early departures.
- Breakfast is served between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Excessive noise should be avoided, particularly between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Use by third parties of the unit is not permitted.
- Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight in Claddagh House Bed & Breakfast without permission from the owner.
- Books and brochures are available for inspection only and cannot be taken.
- The Bed and Breakfast must be kept clean and tidy.
- The first aid box is located at the owner’s house.
- Pets are not allowed upstairs or in your room.
- Smoking is not permitted.